- Memorandum. Department of the Army, Office of the Surgeon General. Management of Soldiers with Tension Pneumothorax. 2006
- John J. McPherson, MS, David S. Feigin, MD, and Ronald F. Bellamy, MD, FACS. Prevalence of Tension Pneumothorax in Fatally Wounded Combat Casualties. J Trauma. 2006;60:573–578.
- Eckstein M, Suyehara D. Needle thoracostomy in the prehospital setting. Prehosp Emerg Care. 1998; 2:132–5.
- Britten S, Palmer SH. Chest wall thickness may limit adequate drainage of tension pneumothorax by needle thoracentesis. J Accid Emerg Med. 1996; 13:426–7.
- Wound Data and Munitions Effectiveness Team (WDMET) study prepared by the Army Material Command, stored at the National Naval Medical Center, Bethesda MD, Access controlled by the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, Bethesda, MD.
- Barton ED, Epperson M, Hoyt DB, Fortlage D, Rosen P. Prehospital needle aspiration and tube thoracostomy in trauma victims: a six-year experience with aeromedical crews. J Emerg Med. 1995;13:155–163.
- Ludwig J, Kienzle GD. Pneumothorax in a large autopsy population. Am J Clin Path. 1978;24 –26.
Afmetingen en gewicht:
Naald: 10 gauge x 3.25" (10G x 8,255cm)
In verpakking: L 14,48cm x B 1,78cm x D 2,03cm
Gewicht: 17 gram